DE VOLGENDE TWEE WERKWOORDEN KRIJGEN BIJ “HE, SHE OF IT” DE UITGANG “ES” .(DUS OOK ALS JE “HE, SHE OF IT” KUNT DENKEN)
HE GOES / z /
HE DOES / z /
SHE GOES / z /
SHE DOES / z /
IT GOES / z /
IT DOES / z /
DE VOLGENDE WERKWOORDEN EINDIGEN OP EEN SIS-KLANK. ALS EEN WERKWOORD OP EEN SIS-KLANK EINDIGT, DAN KOMT ER BIJ “HE, SHE, IT” “ES” ACHTER HET WERKWOORD. (DUS OOK ALS JE “HE, SHE, IT” KUNTDENKEN.)
HE KISSES /IZ/
HE BOXES /IZ/
HE WATCHES /IZ/
SHE KISSES /IZ/
SHE WATCHES /IZ/
IT KISSES /IZ/
IT WATCHES /IZ/
DE VOLGENDE WERKWOORDEN EINDIGEN OP ‘MEDEKLINKER + Y’. ALS EEN WERKWOORD EINDIGT OP ‘MEDEKLINKER + Y’, DAN KOMT ER BIJ ‘HE, SHE, IT’ ACHTER HET WERKWOORD: - IES
ALS DE WERKWOORDEN EINDIGEN OP ‘KLINKER + Y’ KRIJGEN DE VORMEN BIJ ‘HE,SHE,IT’ GEEN – IES, MAAR GEWOON EEN – S -. (NET ALS BIJ DE HOOFDREGEL)
HET GEBRUIK VAN DE SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE.
1. DE SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE MOET JE IN HET ENGELS GEBRUIKEN ALS ER IN DE ZIN SPRAKE IS VAN EEN HANDELING DIE ALTIJD, NOOIT OF VAAK VOORKOMT OF ALS JE IN DE ZIN EEN FEIT WEERGEEFT. BIJ EEN HERHALING IN DE ENGELSE ZIN VIND JE DAN VAAK WOORDEN ALS:
OCCASIONALLY (ZO NU EN DAN)
DEZE WOORDEN KOMEN DAN VÓÓR HET WERKWOORD TE STAAN. MAAR JE KUNT OOK WOORDEN TEGENKOMEN ALS:
When the kettle ___(boil), will you make some tea?
I always ___ (close) the window at night because it is cold.
Those shoes ___ (cost) too much.
The food in Japan is expensive. It ___ (cost) a lot to live there.
His job is great because he ___ (meet) a lot of people.
My watch is broken and it ___ (need) to be fixed again.
I ___ (love) to watch movies.
I ___ (go) to the cinema at least once a week.
They never ___ (drink) tea in the morning.
We both ___ (listen) to the radio in the morning.
He ___(want) a big wedding.
George ___ (eat) too much so he's getting fat.
The shops in England ___( open) at 9:00 in the morning.
The post office ___ (close) at 5:30 pm.
Mr. Smith ___(smoke) too much. He always has a cigarette in his mouth.
When the phone ___ (ring) , please answer it.
I ________ in Godella.(to live)
Daisy________ chocolate.(to love)
Andy ________ too fast.(to drive)
We ________ lunch at two.(to have)
You ________ great.(to look)
EXERCISE FOUR. 1. They about stickers. (talk)
2. Mary stamps. (collect)
3. Tom and Sue two T-shirts. (buy)
4. We behind a tree. (hide)
5. The children in the garden. (play)
6. She my pencil. (borrow)
7. My mother shopping. (go)
8. He my name. (call)
9. They down. (sit)
10. Ken and Sam stamps. (collect)
11. Carol good bye. (say)
12. She Tom. (help)
13. He in a big house. (live)
14. The students up. (stand)
15. Bill got nine posters. (have)
1. They often …… (dance) in the club on weekends.
2. We always……..(go) to the country in the spring.
3. My friend ………(live) in London.
4. My father …………(drive) to the village once a week.
5. I ……….(buy) newspaper at the corner.
6. The boy …….. (kiss) his mother every morning.
7. We never …….. (wash) ourselves after dinner.
8. She always……..(wait) for me in front of school.
9. Karen and I ………. (do) our homework together.
10. She always …….. (miss) the school bus.
11. She …….. (brush) her hair before going to sleep..
EXERCISE SIX. 1. They …out stickers. (talk)
2. Mary …amps. (collect)
3. Tom and Sue … two shirts. (buy)
4. We … behind a tree. (hide)
5. The children … in the garden. (play)
6. She … my pencil. (borrow)
7. My mother … shopping. (go)
8. He … my name. (call)
9. They … down. (sit)
10. Ken and Sam … stamps. (collect)
11. Carol … good bye. (say)
12. She ..... Tom. (help)
13. He … in a big house. (live)
14. The students … up. (stand)
EXERCISE EIGHT. Mary and I (work) in the same office, but we're completely different. She (like) coffee, but I (like) tea. She (wash) her car every weekend, but I never (clean) mine. She (smile) all the time at work, but I (feel) miserable. I (complain) about the boss all the time, but Mary (think) the boss is a nice person. When I (finish) work, I like to drink beer with my friends, but Mary (study) at night school. The boss (think) Mary is perfect, but she (drive)