After 10 years of organizing Water ski racing events, we have the pleasure to welcome you at our 10th “EURO OPEN RACE”.
We have proofed in the past editions that we, together with the City of Geel, his Sports-council, the Water ski federations and a lot of sponsors, can offer you a perfect race as well on as around the circuit.
We have also the possibility to give the winner of each race a “Trophy” specific for
“Open race 2009 at Geel” and the 2e and 3e will be rewarded with a Trophy.
Besides, every competitor will receive a token of memory on this occasion.
In this Info map you will find all necessary info: regarding the site, the organization, the circuit, the camping area, hotels, ex. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at the General Secretary Office for the Open Race:
For foreign entries IWSF please send entry form to:
Vera Van den Bossche > e-mail : email@example.com
We wish you good luck in winning the “Trophy”, but above all in the Olympic
spirit: “Participating is more important than winning”
It is safer because you can easily drive out of the campingspace in case of fire or other emergency
2) Extra passenger cars on the camping site are prohibited. (1car / caravan)
3) Boats are not allowed in the camping area from Sunday 09.00 h till Sunday 20.00 h.
4) The camping site starts THIS YEAR 200 m starting on the clubhouse.
(Follow the signs camping)
5) Toilet units will be available at the camping site.
Containers will be at your disposal for any left overs. Water is available at the
6) It is FORBIDDEN to put chairs, tables, tents are other obstacles on the driveway.
7) All vehicles parked in the wrong way or outside the car parking will be town at owner’s expense. Furthermore we kindly request you to dispose all your garbage in the forseen bins and refrain from littering, and respect the nature.
Coming from this direction, you are on the highway E313 in the direction of Antwerpen (Antwerp). Take exit 24 Geel – go right follow this way to the rotonde – follow the sings “De Geelse Kanaalfeesten OPEN RACE”